|Title: IFMA SG Facility and Educational Tour to CleanTech One
Date: 19 May 2017, 2pm
Coordinators: Philip, James, Mark, Sherlyn, Whiz
JTC CleanTech One
The gateway into CleanTech Park, the 37,500-sqm JTC CleanTech One is a living capsule that is both efficient and sustainable, demonstrating that environmental sustainability is economical and can be easily applied to everyday life. Its green features, including energy-efficient LED lighting, sensor-controlled dimming and switching capabilities and solar panels, translate to cost savings for the eco-friendly community.
· Passive building design that utilises natural lighting and ventilation.
· LED light fittings as the major light fittings.
· Energy Monitoring System (EMS) with mini weather station on the rooftop to provide better measurement and analysis in addition to the standard Building Management System (BMS) provision.
· Harvesting of rain water and recycling of grey water for irrigation and toilet flushing.
· Water sensitive urban planning with extensive provision of bioswales, biotopes, and rain garden.
Site visit agenda
· Sharing of JTC journey towards Integrated Facilities Management
Ø Technologies deployed
· Site tour
Note, it will be on a first come first serve basis, hence please RSVP.
Cut off date; 30 April 2017