For the last few years, the ‘Internet of Things’ and ‘Smart Buildings’ have both been buzzwords on everyone’s lips. Within the field of Facility Management and Real Estate Management, the discussion focuses on how to make the workplace more cost efficient, effective, and customer-oriented.
The challenge is to determine what practical use cases can really support the strategic objectives of the organisation. In a webinar on Wednesday March 14, Planon will give practical examples of the Internet of Things based on your input.
Would you rather hear about creating a healthier workplace with air quality sensors, or about reducing cleaning costs based on user behaviour? Register now to let us know which Smart Building use cases you want to create a business case for.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn about:
- Recent research on the Internet of Things in FM and RE
- 3 practical use cases and their benefits
- Case studies from the field
- How IWMS can help you develop smart solutions and achieve organisational objectives
- Daily practice, what should your next steps be?
If this time does not work for you, register anyway and the recording will be sent to you afterwards.